FOUR BILLION YEARS from now, our galaxy, the Milky Way, will collide with our large spiraled neighbor, Andromeda.
The galaxies as we know them will not survive.
In fact, our solar system is going to outlive our galaxy. At that point, the sun will not yet be a red giant star – but it will have grown bright enough to roast Earth’s surface. Any life forms still there, though, will be treated to some pretty spectacular cosmic choreography.
#sciencetoday #universe #whatif
►Follow ScienceToday here:
* Facebook: https://goo.gl/2dSG31
* Twitter: https://goo.gl/IMm1ig
►FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
– This video has no negative impact on the original works
– This video is also for research and commenting purposes.
– It is not transformative in nature.
– we only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
If you have any issues with our “Fair Use”, please contact us directly, for an amicable and immediate attention. Sciencetodaytv@gmail.com
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.